Support Website Contact Support Blog

when creating a project, the window is blank

Hi

When I try to create a new project the window is blank and I cant see anything. If I hoover the mouse I can see the folder is there

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Hello and welcome to our community!

Are you using Pix4Dmapper? And if so, which version?

Please make sure you have the minimum hardware requirements:

Please also make sure your graphics card drivers are updated.

If the error persists, please send us a screenshot that highlights the issue so that we can better understand the case.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. The computer has the minimum hardware requirements and the graphics card drivers are up to date. What it is strange is that it only happens when I try to create a new project.
The version I have installed is V4.6.4 on Pix4Dmapper

Rgds

Ramon

Thanks for your reply.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you get with starting the software.
Do you get any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the error. Or a screenshot of what you see.

Could you please follow the instructions my colleague Pierangelo mentions here and let us know if the error persists?

We look forward to your response.

Hi Christina,

There is no error code displayed, it simply has a blank screen as attached. I’ll follow up with Perangelo

Rgds

Ramon

Hi @pierangelo

I am having issues with creating a new project in which the screen is blank and there is no error message. Jpeg attached
I use windows 10 and all drivers are updated and hardware requirements.
Have you seen it before, I don’t seem to be able to see this in any forum.
Also any suggestions?

Rgds

Ramon

Hello,
thanks for sharing the screenshot.

Are you accessing the computer remotely (via TeamViewer or other apps?)

Did you try to uninstall and install the software again as recommended in the above-mentioned post?

Hi Christina

The actual software is in my brother laptop, I logged in remotely to make sure all drivers are updated.

Yes, he uninstall the app a couple of times and had the same issue after installing it again

Rgds
Ramon

Hi Ramon,

I believe this is a hardware issue. Please log out from the laptop and login again to another machine.

Let us know if you get the same issue.

Hi Cristina

The laptop has well above the minimum computer requirements.
iCore 5 @2.53GHz, 4Gb RAM, 250Gb C: Drive

I am not convinced the reason for that bug is due to resources limitations.

Rgds

Ramon

Hi Ramon,

Please try to activate it on a new machine and let us know if the issue persists. This will help us further investigate.
Also, 4GB of RAM is the bare minimum and should be used only for very small projects of low-resolution images.

Looking forward to hearing from you