"mission cannot be started because of dji internal failure"

Today I had the same error message come up. I flew 6 missions all at 80 meters alt 350x350 m2 and 6 missions flew fine. I went to fly a 7th and had this same error message come up along with “landed” being shown on the screen upon opening the mission. My boss is getting frustrated with me over these issues as I need to get this area mapped and we literally only spoke to you guys about buying your software yesturday and are seriously reconsidering that after these constant errors. I need some clarity on how to resolve this as I literally had it operating fine then moved 200 meters away to another spot and got the internal error message.

The same problem with new phantom 4 pro v2. Actually I made a similar flight, and the next one never allowed me to fly.

Hello,

I would suggest the following,

1. Check this interactive map in order to see if the area is inside a no-fly-zone.

2. Could you do a quick check if the Maximum Altitude setting in DJI GO 4 is too restrictive?

3. Make sure all the devices are updated to the latest version.

4. Uninstall the app and reinstall it.
    Clear data and clear cache memory of the application

1. Open the Settings application on the Android device.
             2. Scroll the list and tap Apps, Applications or Manage apps.
             3. (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
             4. Scroll the list to find the application.
             5. From the list, tap Storage.
             6. Tap CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE.

Re-install Ctrl+Plugin and Pix4Dcapture from scratch

1. Uninstall Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
          2. Connect the device to a computer and navigate to Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D.
          3. Delete the content of all folders.
          4. Delete the Pix4D folder.
          5. Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
          6. (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.

I am experiencing the same symptoms (i.e., the “mission can not be started message”).

The particulars of the equipment/firmware are provided below.

I do have the Phantom 4 RTK system that normally has a remote with its own screen (i.e., no need for an iPad/Android system). However, I obtained the DJI SDK Controller that allows for an external iPad/Android system.

I would normally use the DJI Pilot application on an Android device. Works fine. I have installed the Ctrl+DJI and Pix4Dcapture applications on the Triplteck tablet. When the SDK+Triplteck controller connects with the drone, Ctrl+DJI application identifies that the system is connected to a “Phantom 4 RTK” drone. The Pix4Dcapture application shows that the drone is a “Phantom 4”, provides battery status, GPS satellites, SD Card memory available, etc. While Ctrl-DJI does identify the system as a “Phantom 4 RTK”, this is not an available selection for Pix4Dcapture. I try to select “Phantom 4 Pro V2.0”, however, the Pix4Dcapture application will change it back to “Phantom 4”.

I would try to conduct a simple “Circular Mission”. The location that I fly is not within restricted airspace (i.e., Class G airspace). When I start the mission, it would upload to the drone fine. However, when I attempt to execute the mission (i.e., “Hold for 3 sec”), the drone does not move and the “mission cannot be started because of dji internal error” message is displayed.

Any ideas/assistance would be appreciated.

Tom

Equipment/Firmware Details

Phantom 4 RTK Firmware Version: 02.02.0607
Normal Controller Firmware Version: 02.02.0607
SDK Controller Firmware Version: 02.02.0607
Tripltek 8” Tablet (T8221) Android Version 10 (Build T852120211207)
Ctrl+DJI Version 1.9.9
Pix4DCapture Version 4.11.0 (build 3056)
DJI Pilot Version 2.3.1.5

[Android Pix4dC 4.5.0]DJI internal error - check this.

I had the same issue this morning and it was the max flight altitude setting in the drone being lower than the mapping altitude in the PIX4D Capture data. I suspect the max distance would also have the same effect…will try it if weather can get better…which I do not foresee this anytime soon