Your camera is not supported at this time

I can see the points, but Pix4Dreact will not show aerial photos. I’m using a DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom. What can I do to see and generate a mosaic?

Hi, The camera is not supported but you can use the XML workflow for unsupported cameras: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039273312-User-provided-camera-parameter-file-for-Pix4Dreact. You can send me 5 images and I can generate the XML file for you.

You can also try the XML I have attached. Mavic2Zoom (1).xml (1.2 KB)

I also use a Mavic Enterprise Zoom and would appreciate receiving the camera XML file as well!
Thanks

Hello,

Did the file that my colleague attach does not help you? Are you maybe using another resolution?
If the file above did not help you, can you please send a screenshot of the non-supported camera message from Pix4Dreact and 5 images? Please send the images on a google drive link.
Best,

Thanks for your reply, I have not yet been able to try it as, living up north, weather is not too cooperative here. As soon as I try it, I’ll let you know the outcome

Regards

Alain Brunelle

109, ch. Baie-de-la-Paix

Val-d’Or Québec J9P 4N7

(819) 860-0194

www.droneab.com

image002.png

CONFIDENTIALITÉ : Ce document est destiné uniquement à la personne ou à l’entité à qui il est adressé. L’information apparaissant dans ce document est de nature légalement privilégiée et confidentielle. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire visé ou la personne chargée de le remettre à son destinataire, vous êtes, par la présente, avisé que toute lecture, usage, copie ou communication du contenu de ce document est strictement interdit. De plus, vous êtes prié de communiquer avec l’expéditeur sans délai ou d’écrire à droneab@tlb.sympatico.ca et de détruire ce document immédiatement.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This document is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this document is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, copying or disseminating the contents of this document. Please inform the sender immediately or write to droneab@tlb.sympatico.ca and delete this document immediately.

Great, you can let us know when you try it.

Have a good day :slight_smile:

Hello, I have the same problem, my camera is not supported and I can not make my orthomosaic. I tried to see the metadata of the photo to be able to create myself the XLM file but I couldn’t. Could you help me or give me some advice on how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
Can you please upload a screenshot of the error message and 5 images of your datasest? You can upload the images on a google drive link and share them with us.

Best,

Thanks for your answer !
Here is the link to the google drive with the images and the screenshot of the error message :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12YL6ZS_YXQypK68xBh42fvnAXT6uY4ZY?usp=sharing

Hello,

I requested access to the folder :slight_smile: Let us know when we have access to it.

Thank you

Hello,

I have accepted your request, you should have access to the file.

Thanks for your patience. Pix4Dreact does not process tiff images. If you can collect jpeg or jpg mages with that camera, let us know. You can send us 5 images of your dataset.

Best,

Hello,

I have same problem.

I need to support in Pix4dReact for my DJI Air 2S.

Can you generate the XML file for Air2S.

I upload a screenshot of the error message and 5 images .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rSmzv6L1UN1IujQfv2ZSt9_kojzBJzRe/view?usp=sharing

Hello @pochikyori, Find the attached XML file for the camera.
AIR2S.XML (1.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
I can make orthmosaic data.

Are there any profiles built for the M2EA optical and thermal cameras?

Pix4Dreact only supports RGB imagery, so it will work with the optical sensor of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced but not with the thermal sensor.

Thank you. Do you have an xml for the optical camera? Pix4D React still says not supported.

MAVIC2-ENTERPRISE-ADVANCED_4.5_8000x6000.xml (1.3 KB)

Hi Thomas,
The M2EA XML file is attached. This should allow you to process with PIX4Dreact.

Hi @montanu, I have had the same problem with my Phantom 4 Pro Advance, but before I could make a lot of orthomaps. I wouldn’t like to be using any xml file, but process directly my images captured with my dron because it’s included I’m the cameras supported.
So, I’ll appreciate your support… Thanks!