Autel Evo 2 640T Enterprise

Is my Autel Evo 2 640T Enterprise currently a supported drone? When I purchased the drone Prix4Dreact was offered with my system and I purchased the annual license. I’m now confused if the drone is still supported. I use Pix4Dreact for fire investigation orthomosaic imaging and want to make sure I have the correct updates and files.

Hi @rstern1031

Welcome to our community! Thank you for your question.

PIX4Dreact is an image acquisition app agnostic like most of our software. That means Pix4Dmapper, Pix4Dcloud, Pix4Dmatic, Pix4Dreact, and Pix4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any application(image acquisition app) as long as they are of good quality and overlap.

Even if the drone is not listed as the supported drone in this article (Supported cameras - PIX4Dreact), we are constantly adding more cameras to the database. You can find the latest the most updated camera parameter file here: Your camera is not supported at this time - PIX4Dreact.

I recommend downloading this latest camera parameter file and following the steps in the article to use it. If this does not help, the camera is still not supported, we can create the camera parameter file (.xml) for you. We would need 5-10 consecutive images with good image quality, and appropriate overlap to create the .xml file.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Rosana (she/her)

Thank you so much!
I will explore the information you provided and reach out if I need further help.
-Rachel

Hi @rstern1031 ,

It’s our pleasure to help! Keep in mind that a valid license comes with Support and Upgrades.
You are free to send us a personal support ticket anytime. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Rosana (she/her)