Upgrade APP for Autel EVO2 6K and Mavic Air 2 / M300

Hello , can you give approximatly release date for your APP included new product from Autel Evo 2 series and Mavic Air 2 and Matrice M300 please , thanks

2 Likes

Hello,
There are no plans to support above drones in 2020. If things change, we will post here to inform the community.

hello, so i m very shocked than Pix4D doesnt work with new UAV on market ā€¦

3 Likes

I am also unhappy that you are only supporting one type of drone company. EVO looks much better in performance to dji and it seems like you should invest a little time and money to integrate with pix4d. We spend a ton on our subscription. Are you owned bye DJI?

For Professional Drone Service Providers, software integration is critical for complex jobs. Large jobs (100+ acres) with lots of elevation change require terrain following (or multiple launch points). Skyscraper inspections you want facade mission planning like in Ugcs. I can go on.

If the compatible piloting software is limited in selection and functionality, this drone is a dead-end for many Commercial Drone Service Providers doing more than making maps and taking real estate photos/video.

DJI is not necessarily the end all, but having a long-standing history, large selection of compatible software, and large user community are all very valuable. Easy to get caught up in the hype of ā€œthe latestā€ specs.

If I could see some significant detailed reviews/discussions from Commercial Services Pros who have used this drone extensively, especially from the piloting software functionality/reliability, only then would I even begin to ponder a purchase decision.

I have a feeling Pix4D (and others like DroneDeploy and UgCS) are thinking the same way as far as deciding to invest development resources.

I donā€˜t understand that? The M300 is the new top of the line product of DJI and itā€˜s not supported?

I am using an Autel Evo II Pro and may upgrade to RTK when it comes out. It is above and beyond a better drone than a similar DJI. I need pix4dcapture support with this drone. It is kind of mystifying why pix4d would ā€œhave no plansā€ to include support for Autel products with pix4dcapture. They include parrot models in the app. Pix4d also supplies a year of free pix4dreact to autel pro purchasers. The OP was a few months ago. Are there still no plans to include Autel drones in the capture app?

I use my Autel Evo 2 in all weather and strong winds (30 mph gusts). I fly over my fields to create NDVI indexes. For processing photos I use Pix4Dfields. Great program. But I really need EVO 2 support in Pix4Dcapture.
Sorry for my english.

At least in the U.S, the Blue sUAS list does not allow government entities to use DJI drones. A new Florida law requires all State and local agencies to stop operation of Chinese drones by January 2023. Do you not want to sell to that sector?