Support Website Contact Support Blog

What is the second number in the Volume calculation? Is it error?

What are the yellow highlighted numbers in a volume calculation? Are these error estimates for the calculations? They are not discussed in any of the volume documents, as far as I’ve been able to find.

It’s not actually mentioned anywhere (that I can find), but when I used the copy to clipboard button and pasted the data into excel, it included headers for the data. The highlighted column is an error value.

Hi Jason,

Could you tell the version of Pix4D Desktop you are using? It looks a bit different from what we would expect. Actually you should see the +/- sign indicating the values correspond to errors.

If you need more information on

Regards,

Thanks for taking a look. I am using version 3.1.23. Unfortunately, I don’t have the ability to upgrade as often as the software recommends because we have to have our IT department make changes, which takes a while to accomplish.

Version 3.1.23 is actually the latest.

It could be a display issue. Could you perhaps share with use your computer specs?

• Computer operating system and model of the machine.
  • Screen resolution.
  • GPU used and driver version.

Windows 7 Pro 64, Dell Precision Tower 5810

3440 x 1440 (native) LG Ultrawide WQHD monitor

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, v 376.33

Hi Jason,

It looks like this monitor is a bit curved and we have not tested the software on these monitor.
We believe this is why the display and the interface is different.

We reported your case for future investigation and testing. Thank you!

Regards,