Volume calcultions

hello, I am trying to calculate a volume but when I try to do so the bar that shows up when you click calculate goes about half way across the acren then dissaoears and no volunenisbever calculated. I rub 32 gb ram, a AMD ryzen 9 5950x 16 core, and an and radeon 6700xt. Need help fixing this ASAP.

Hi @tclark,

Thank you for your request.

We are aware of a problem that affected the volume tab in some circumstances and configurations.
This was corrected with PIX4Dmapper 4.8.

Cheers,
Daniele

Hello, it happens in 4.8 as well. I reverted back to the 4.7 version and was able to work around it for one calculation but it is happening again now in both versions.

Thank you for your reply and the additional information.

Could you please share with us a screenshot or a short video of the problem?
If you don’t want to share personal information in the Pix4D Community, feel free to open a support ticket by clicking here.

​ok. i just submitted a support ticket.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the additional information.
We have received the support ticket and we will handle it soon, I will reply to you from there. I will keep this thread open so that other users can also contribute.

Cheers,
Daniele

The issue was solved using this procedure:

1. Close PIX4Dmapper if running.
  2. Go to System > Display > Graphics and browse PIX4Dmapper.exe (normally found in " C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper ") if not already appearing in the app list.
  3. Click Options and select High Performance .
  4. Open PIX4Dmapper and calculate the volume.

cheers

Hello,

I am having this same problem again. I have checked and the graphics is still on high priority. i have also turned the app priority to high in task manager and that does not work either. Please Help.

Hi @tclark,

Thank you for your message.
Please make sure that your GPU drivers are up to date and, eventually, uninstall PIX4Dmapper completely and reinstall it. Note that to completely uninstall PIX4Dmapper, you need to manually remove items from the register.