Volume Feature not working

The last several projects that I have processed will not allow me to calculate volumes of aggregate stockpiles. After processing is complete, I go the the volumes tab, and under the objects portion of the sidebar it only a black box. There are no features available to select to create new volume, import, or export. I have attempted to reprocess these multiple times all with the same out come that the volumes feature does not work. I would appreciate any and all assistance that you are able to provide to come to a solution to make this feature work again.

Hi @robert.steffes,

Could you ensure that your graphics card drivers are up to date? Usually, that’s breaking the widget.

Regards

I am having the same issues, everything that i have seen is telling me that my graphics card is running correctly and up to date.

In the past, most of the cases of the black sidebar were caused by display and GPU problems. Would you please try the following methods to see if it works?

• Update all display drivers
  • Completely uninstall and reinstall (How to completely uninstall Pix4Dmapper)
  • Close all programs that uses GPU a lot when you use the volume calculation tool
  • Check if there is any issue with the monitor
  • Try it with the other computers

If you have other issues related to volume calculation, please contact us for further assistance.

Kind regards,