Support Website Contact Support Blog

Error: Not responding in Volume Calculation

I have a problem when doing volume or area calculations. The software “freezes” and indicates “not responding” (see attached image) constantly at every two commands. This makes the work very difficult and laborious. Has anyone ever encountered this situation?
It should be noted that this issue is new and started this week. Before, we didn’t have this problem.

Thank you

Hello,

I’m experiencing a similar issue. In my case the volume objects do not appear in the ‘objects’ side bar (or allow for any type of editing or volume calcuation) after creation , and shortly after the sidebar itself goes black and results in a crash if I try to navigate away from the ‘volumes’ view.

Hello,

May I ask which version of PIX4Dmapper are you using?
If you are not using the latest version (4.7.3), please update to the latest one from this link and select the windows icon as shown below

Let us know if the issue is not fixed after the update.

Best,

Are you sure it resolves my problem? The problem has been started in this month, before I did not have any issues linked to it.

Hi,

This was an issue we spotted on the 4.6.4 version and got fixed on the 4.7.xx versions.
I would also suggest updating your GPU drivers.

Can you please check and let me know?

Best,