Verification email fails to be sent

I am not getting the verification email for my account. I have checked the spam folder and the blocked list and nothing is showing up in either place. Please help!

Thanks,

Chuck

Hello Chuck,

The emails are soft-bounced and deferred. Some of the causes are:

• Mailbox is full (over quota).
  • Mailbox is inactive.
  • The recipient email server is down or offline.
  • The domain name does not exist.
  • Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-spam requirements.
  • Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-virus requirements.

Would you please check your email account, antivirus, email address, and the other possible causes?

Kind regards,

Chuck,

I am having the same issue on multiple devices and multiple email accounts (my Pix4D account and trying to create a free account). I have tried to use Pix4DCapture, Pix4DScan, on work network and home network… using both work and personal (gmail) email accounts.

If I go to cloud.pix4d.com and try to resend email, I get an error that email failed to be sent. This may be because I don’t use the could solution (I have a stand-alone installation of Mapper).

Please help.

Edward Yantis

I’m using a DJI Smart Controller a Samsung Galaxy S20, and have also tried on PC and Mac.
Email addressed are XXXXX@gmail.com and XXXXX@brownwoodisd.org (account I use to access Pix4D licensing, etc…)
My home network is not content filtered, but work is (Securly).
Let me know if any other info would be helpful.

Edward Yantis

Hello Edward,

Would you please contact us? I would like to know the account email addresses to check its status.

Kind regards,

I’d love to… but I can not login to cloud.pix4d.com for the same reason that the apps fail… It needs email confirmation and the email never comes.
My pix4d account email address is edward-dot-yantis-at-brownwoodisd-dot-org.
As I said… I do not have the cloud version of Mapper. My license is for a computer-based version. Capture should be free and Scan should be included in my Mapper license.

Please help, I need this for working with my high school students. If I can’t get this working, there is no reason for me to purchased student licenses…

Edward Yantis
Brownwood ISD
Brownwood HS
Brownwood TX

++++++++++++++++++++++++
EDIT (Because I can’t reply to this thread more than 3 times???)

This is nothing I can fix on my end.

Is there another way to confirm my email for me?

Edward Yantis
edward.yantis@brownwoodisd.org

Would you please check the proxy settings, firewall, and security system? Our system shows that the emails were sent but have not been opened. I assume it is related to the security system. I would also recommend contacting your IT department as they may have more information about it.

a) If a proxy server is used:

• Enter the proxy settings to be able to run the software: 202560089.

c) If the computer is behind a firewall:

• Make sure that the firewall is not blocking pix4d.com , via ports 80 and 443. For instructions on allowing access, consult your network administrator or your home network’s firewall documentation.

d) If Pix4D sites are not trusted in the operating system (Windows).

Add cloud.pix4d.com site as trusted in the operating system (Windows):

1. Open Internet Explorer.
  2. On the Menu bar, click Tools > Internet options .
  3. Click the Security tab.
  4. Click Trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
  5. Enter the Website URL and click Add .
  6. Click Close .

Kind regards,