Email verification

Hello,
I am trying to confirm my email account, but I’m not receiving the verification email. In Pix4Dclound I get the message “Verification email failed to be sent” after selecting “resend email”. I tried multiple times and also checked the spam folder, but with no result.
Thank you!
Andreea

1 Like

Hi,

We have confirmed your account on our system.

Please try to log in now.

Best,
José

I am having the same issue. thanks in advance.
-Jalynn

Hi,
Please kindly help me to solve my issue like @lab1
I am trying to confirm my email account, but I’m not receiving the verification email. In Pix4Dclound I get the message “Verification email failed to be sent” after selecting “resend email”. I tried multiple times and also checked the spam folder, but with no result.
Thank you!

Hi @jmoffett and @sgopix4d ,

I have sent you both support tickets to assist with this issue.
Please reply me from there. If for some reason, the support ticket was also not received, please let me know here.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Hello Rosana,
I havn’t received anything yet.

regards

Hi @sgopix4d ,

Thank you for your reply. I reached out to you via Community’s message to let you know why the email was bounced back to us. Please reply me via the Community’s message.

Thank you.

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Hi Rosana,
Thanks for your email. I will come back to you, need to ask our IT dept.

Regards
Moise

Hi @sgopix4d ,

Thank you for your reply. I have respond to you via Community’s message.

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

I am having this same issue with email verification. Can you assist with this?

Hi @samuel.harrison ,

Thank you for sharing this issue with us. Our system shows the activation emails sent to your account were all softbounced.

Soft bounces typically indicate a temporary delivery issue. While there are many reasons an email address may soft bounce, these are some common reasons this could happen.

• Mailbox is full (over quota).
  • Mailbox is inactive.
  • The recipient email server is down or offline.
  • The domain name does not exist. For this case, could you please check if there is a typo in the email?
  • Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-spam requirements.
  • Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-virus requirements.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

Oddly enough I receive email updates from this thread and the community forums, but still cannot receive my confirmation email. There appears to be no typo. It must be anti-virus/spam component, which I am unable to change. Is there a way to bypass this verification process?

@samuel.harrison

I have confirmed your account. Please be aware that until the issue of the emails soft bouncing is resolved, you will likely not receive Pix4D emails (including PIX4Dcloud project processing updates, license expiration reminders, etc.). Hopefully, you can figure out why the emails are soft bouncing, but at least this way your account is confirmed.
Best,
Ryan

I’m having the same issue. My email account is with my university, domain @ntu.edu.sg. Could you check if my email being soft-bounced as well?

I replied in a direct message.