Support DJI Mavic mini with Pix4Dcapture

Dji mavic mini is now available for purchase.
It will be one of the best selling drones due to the price and weight that makes it usable by anyone anywhere without too much bureaucracy and hassle.
So many people will want to use it for mapping too.
So when will it be possible to use with PIX4D?
When will you support it?
Thank you

5 Likes

Hi,

So far this drone has just been released so we need to evaluate if we will support it with Pix4Dcapture. In any case, DJI needs to provide an SDK that would enable third-party apps like Pix4Dcapture to be able to support the Mavic Mini, which is not the case for the moment.

Best

Any update regarding Pix4D capture for the DJI Mavic mini?

I’m very interested too

Hi all.

As @Gael said, so far this drone has just been released so we need to evaluate if we will support it with Pix4Dcapture. In any case, DJI needs to provide an SDK that would enable third-party apps like Pix4Dcapture to be able to support the Mavic Mini, which is not the case for the moment.
We have also shared your interest with the developer’s team and any update will be published at our Pix4Dcapture supported drone and camera page: Supported drones, cameras and controllers .

Regards

I am an architect, I use pix4dapture a lot to do my orthomosaic work, I have used Anafy Parrot, Sensefly Ebee, Phamton Pro + drone and now I have a Mavic Mini. It would be very interesting that they gave a lot of inscriptions to this drone since for the jobs that we do in very uncomfortable places it would be functional that pix4dcapture is one of the most excellent planners for the jobs … I can say that the number one greetings from Dominican Republic and we hope your integration … thanks

Отличное приложение, самый лучший планировщик миссий, прошу добавить mavic mini очень удобный аппарат для нашей работы в горах

1 Like

Mavic Mini en modélisation 3D

1 Like

Hello! I too will soon be purchasing a DJI Mavic Mini. Aside from DJI not yet providing you with an SDK to enable third-party apps, do you foresee any technical reason why the Mini would not be compatible with Pix4Dmapper and Pix4DCapture?
Thank you!
Frank B.

3 Likes

A lot of Pix4D users are buying this UAV due to its capabilities. I hope that Pix4DCapture will be able to apply to it!

1 Like

In the Mavic Mini I worked the camera in 90 degrees and in 3 seconds the self-timer manual mode processed in Pix4Dmapper was a perfect test [frank.boston]

3 Likes

later I will do more tests with larger terrains and I will upload it to this space greetings to all from Dominican Republic supporting Mavic Mini + Pix4Dcapture

2 Likes

Greetings merry christmas to support department pix4dcapture

A mavic mini + Pix4dmapper test works very well

2 Likes

Hi Javier,

Merry Christmas and happy holiday. Thank you for sharing your project with use, the results look great.

Regards,

Saludos feliz 2020 como siempre aportando a este espacio les traigo un prueba de dji mavic mini en conjunto con pix4d generando una ortofoto importandolo a civil 3d autodesk gracias saludos a todos .

Greetings happy 2020 as always contributing to this space I bring you a test of dji mavic mini in conjunction with pix4d generating an orthophoto importing it to civil 3d autodesk thanks greetings to all.

2 Likes

Como siempre vamos a votar para que este equipo este en nuesta lista de muy buen programa para la planificacion que es pix4dcapture

As always we are going to vote so that this team is on our list of very good program for the planning that is pix4dcapture

Ok, now is time to make it possible using Pix4D Capture!

Stay tuned: SDK for Mavic Mini is coming too…

1 Like

muy buen aporte @Antonio_Anelli es una gran informacion

very good contribution @Antonio_Anelli is great information

hasta un vino destapado cuando vea en pix4dcapture el mavic mini
to an uncovered wine when you see the mavic mini on pix4dcapture

1 Like

Hi,
any update regarding Pix4D capture for the DJI Mavic mini?