Support Website Contact Support Blog

Support DJI Mavic mini with Pix4Dcapture

Dji mavic mini is now available for purchase.
It will be one of the best selling drones due to the price and weight that makes it usable by anyone anywhere without too much bureaucracy and hassle.
So many people will want to use it for mapping too.
So when will it be possible to use with PIX4D?
When will you support it?
Thank you

5 Likes

Hi,

So far this drone has just been released so we need to evaluate if we will support it with Pix4Dcapture. In any case, DJI needs to provide an SDK that would enable third-party apps like Pix4Dcapture to be able to support the Mavic Mini, which is not the case for the moment.

Best

Any update regarding Pix4D capture for the DJI Mavic mini?

1 Like

I’m very interested too

1 Like

Hi all.

As @Gael said, so far this drone has just been released so we need to evaluate if we will support it with Pix4Dcapture. In any case, DJI needs to provide an SDK that would enable third-party apps like Pix4Dcapture to be able to support the Mavic Mini, which is not the case for the moment.
We have also shared your interest with the developer’s team and any update will be published at our Pix4Dcapture supported drone and camera page: Supported drones, cameras and controllers .

Regards

I am an architect, I use pix4dapture a lot to do my orthomosaic work, I have used Anafy Parrot, Sensefly Ebee, Phamton Pro + drone and now I have a Mavic Mini. It would be very interesting that they gave a lot of inscriptions to this drone since for the jobs that we do in very uncomfortable places it would be functional that pix4dcapture is one of the most excellent planners for the jobs … I can say that the number one greetings from Dominican Republic and we hope your integration … thanks

Отличное приложение, самый лучший планировщик миссий, прошу добавить mavic mini очень удобный аппарат для нашей работы в горах

1 Like