sun_angles.csv

Hi all…when processing grids I get the following error message: "[Warning]: Unable to open results file F:/phantommissions/dangarsleighmission/mission_00009_0001/1_initial/params/mission_00009_0001_sun_angles.csv: The system cannot find the path specified.

I’ve looked all through my mission data and the sd card and can’t find any csv files or the subfolder referred to.  I copied all of the photo’s and p4d file over onto my hard drive.

Any ideas on this?

Cheers

:slight_smile:

Dear Roger,

This is a file generated by Pix4D, which explains why you could not find it on your SD card. Did you move the project? Which version are you using to generate this (Discovery, or a full license)? 

Is this an RGB project or a multispectral project? Are you applying any radiometric correction to the data? If not, this warning can be safely ignored. 

Best regards,

I moved the project from my phone to harddrive prior to processing but not after that. I am using discovery…I am thinking a full license is in order but still having some problems that I’d like to know are fixable before spending money.  No correction data or anything and its only RGB.  I have ignored the warning but am wondering if that information would help Pix4d in improving the 3d output.

Cheers

:slight_smile:

Dear Roger, 

Then this error should indeed not be generated. We will have a look as to why this is happening. Thank you for your help!

Cheers