Phantom 4 multispectral _ multiple troubles

Hi everyone,
i am facing multiple troubles while i am processing data from a P4M. (with the last firmware)
here are the issus :

1st step :
1/ warning: no path from reference camera …
this issu is for all images .tiff
(maybe it is because I separated jpg and tiff in 2 differents files. i don’t know…)

2/ [Error]: [BundleAdjuster][minimize] no projections errors ! aborting.
I read some topics about that issue but i don’t underdstand
In the quality report, there is no area covered calculated. is it due to this issue?
Iam connected to a base GPS and RTK is fixed

3rd step :
3/[Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error <1> TIFFOpen:C:/Users/GEOCAPTURE/Documents/pix4d/p4test/expé P4M/4_index/project_data/reflectance_gsd/tiles/expé P4M_transparent_reflectance_blue_1_1.tif: No such file or directory
[Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error <1> TIFFOpen:C:/Users/GEOCAPTURE/Documents/pix4d/p4test/expé P4M/4_index/project_data/reflectance_gsd/tiles/expé P4M_transparent_reflectance_blue_1_1.tif: No such file or directory
[Error]: Unable to write PICs version tag: Unable to open C:/Users/GEOCAPTURE/Documents/pix4d/p4test/expé P4M/4_index/project_data/reflectance_gsd/tiles/expé P4M_transparent_reflectance_blue_1_1.tif!

this issu is for each band

i used original template from pix4D AG MULTISPECTRAL without any modification.
pix4D 4.5.6
data was acquired with a manual flight and i already know that my overlap was too small

I need some helps to understand all that issus and to resolve it.

thank you
Hugues

Hi @hugues_calderero,

Thank you for your message.

1/
This could be an issue if you moved the files after you created the project.
Please create the project again and start processing without moving the images

2/ and 3/
Please note that, for a better reconstruction of the captured scene in a thermal project, some recommendations should be followed during the image acquisition:

• Have very high overlap: 90% front and side image overlap.
  • The images have been taken at a resolution of at least 640x480 .
  • The images do not suffer from motion blur . An increased flight speed may cause a blurred image.strong text

If your front and side overlap is smaller that 90%, please acquire the dataset again.

For more information about processing a thermal dataset, please read the following article:

Cheers,
Daniele