Sharing 3D mapper data with clients

Sorry for the new user question. I have just started using 3D Mapper on the desktop and love the results, do I need to also have 3D Cloud to be able to send the data and 3D maps to clients? Thank you in advance.

Hi Paul,

You can share a project of yours through a simple URL only if the project has been processed on Pix4Dcloud or if its results have been uploaded to Pix4Dcloud. You can start by having a look at our Getting started guide and know more about the sharing functionality in the Share article.

Hi Alice,

Thank you for coming back to me. I think I may have purchased the wrong product in that case as I have purchased pix4d mapper. Should I have purchased the cloud instead?

Regards

Paul

Most of my clients are wanting to view the 3D map, Is there no way of me sharing this with them on 4d mapper plan?

Hi @paul1 ,

Reach out to the Sales team explaining your situation. They might be able to help you!

Thank you Alice.

Good morning Alice,

Please can you advise me, which data files from the end report do I need to send the client if they wish to view an interactive 3D mesh on another software.

Regards

Paul

Hi @paul1,
If your clients want to see the mesh on third-party software, you should check the requirements of the latest application. This support article might help: How to export the 3D textured mesh.

Hi Alice,

Very helpful. Thank you again.

Regards

Paul