remote deactivation problem

I have a problem when I try a remote deactivation for my activated devices.
I want to deactivate these activate devices recorded as “naver”.

please help me

Hi @seungsoo.lee,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake:

I have manually deactivated the devices from the license key associated with your account. There should now be two free seats on this license that you can use with another device.

Please note that starting with PIX4Dmapper 4.0.11, you can deactivate your devices from your license management panel page.
For step-by-step instructions, please see the article: Remote device deactivation - PIX4Dmapper.
There should be no active device when enabling this feature.

Cheers,
Daniele

I am unable to remotely deactivate the macbook shown in the attached photo for license key 8c3a5753. We’ve tried to uninstall the software from the macbook with no luck.

Would you be able to manually deactivate the devices?

License Key 8c3a5753

Hi @aleal ,
I can’t see any active logged in device. Were you able to log out in the meantime?
Let me know if you still need help.

We were able to finally log out. Thank you for reaching out!

How do we go about changing the license Username (email) for our department’s license? The original email is no longer a good one to use.

Hi,

This needs to be done by the Pix4D support team.
I see that you opened a ticket.
This will be handled in the next business days.

I appreciate your understanding.

Hello PIX4D support team. I have also a problem when i try a remote deactivation for my activated devices. I can’t deactivate the licence in a previous device.

Can you help me please?

Hi @david.garate

I have manually deactivated the device from your license.

To be able to manually deactivate a device on your end, you need to enable the Remote Device Deactivation

Note that there should be no active device when you enable this, so this might be the right moment to do so.

Kind regards.