Problem with authentification Pix4D mapper

Hi, we have purchased 1 license for 2 PCs, and we have not paid for the annual support for Pix4D Mapper. However, we are unable to log in to Pix4D Mapper on one PC; it consistently displays an authentication error (Error eO702d). On the other PC, the login is successful. Why is it throwing an authentication error when the username and password are correct? We have not changed the username or password.

According to one of the posts, we tried to change the password. The problem is that our username is an old email that is no longer functional, and Pix4D is supposed to send us a link for password recovery to this old email. How should we proceed further? Thank you very much for help.

Hi @All_Members_of_Tende,

I see that you are logged in on two different devices already, so you can’t log in to a third device.

To free up license seats, please log out from one of the active devices.

If you don’t have access to the logged in devices, just ask me to deactivate both devices so that you can log in on other devices.

If you think that the credentials that you have are not up to date, or if you don’t remember the password, you can try to reset it. If you don’t have access to your email address inbox, please provide me a new email address in a private message. The new email address must have the same domain name.

Let me know if this works for you.

Daniele