Error e0702d: Could not authenticate. Check your username and password.

I am trying to run pix4dmapper in command line, but I keep this error message telling me it could not authenticate my license. I used the --email and --password commands, but it is still giving me the same error message. I triple-checked my username and password, so I know it has nothing to do with that. Note that I am using a singularity imagery to run pix4dmapper. Full command here:

pix4dmapper -c --email … --password …

Hi @Adriano_Matos!

The command line is no longer available for Pix4Dmapper but for Pix4Dengine which requires another license.

Pix4Dengine is supported with:

• Linux Ubuntu 18.04
  • Windows 2016 and Windows 10
  • Python 3.6.7

Please have a look here for further details:

https://developer.pix4d.com/server/0.2.0/index.html

Contact our Sales Department in case you would like to test it!

I got an error from the subject when trying to open Pix4Dmapper. Username and password are correct, but I am unable to open the software. I have two perpetual licenses with expired support. The version of the software I am trying to open is covered by my license. What is going on?

Hi @Tihomir_Frangen

The error is because the user name and the password didnt match. I would suggest to reset the password using the new computer and see if that helps to solve your issue: Password of the Pix4D account

I hope this information helps you.

Have a very nice day!

Best regards

Heydi, thank you for your answer. That did the trick, everything is fine now.
I used the same computer for resetting the password, and even used the same password again. Authenticating failed on two computers before that, now it works without a problem.

Hi @Tihomir_Frangen ,

Glad it’s working now!

Sincerely,
Rosana (she/her)