Pix4DMapper v4.5.6 error e0707

Hi Guys,
I have been running Pix4DMapper v4.5.6 on an AWS g4dn instance well but I can not seem to start the application after my last instance stop.

This is the error I am getting:

pix4d

Anyone experience this before? I can not seem to get any resource online about this. Any and all help is welcome.

Hello,

I would suggest you completely uninstall the Pix4Dmapper and reinstall it. To uninstall the software, follow the below steps.

1. In the Search Windows type, type program and select Add or remove programs in the Settings list.
  2. Scroll to find Pix4Dmapper and click the application.
  3. Click Uninstall.

–Sometimes, there are leftovers folders. Please check that the files below do not exist:

1. On the path where Pix4Dmapper is installed: C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper make sure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this Pix4Dmapper folder.
  2. On the following path: C:\Users\pix4d\AppData\Local\pix4d make sure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this Pix4Dmapper folder.
  3. C:\Users\pix4d\Documents\pix4dmapper make sure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this Pix4Dmapper folder.
  4. On windows the search bar type: regedit and then search for the folder stored in the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pix4d and make sure this folder does not exist anymore. If it exists, DELETE this Pix4Dmapper folder.
  5. Restart the computer.

After you have it uninstalled, could you please download and install it again from the below page: https://cloud.pix4d.com/download/.