PIX4DMapper force close on step 2, error on Qt5WebEngineCore

On my project, pix4dmapper run fine on step 1, but when i try to run on step 2, pix4dmapper just force closed, seems error happen during the process and the program close itself.
i search on event viewer log, and i found faulting module related to pix4dmapper, here the quote from event viewer:

Faulting application name: pix4dmapper.exe, version: 4.5.3.0, time stamp: 0x5df2512a
Faulting module name: Qt5WebEngineCore.dll, version: 5.6.3.0, time stamp: 0x59ba6ac1
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000000dda389
Faulting process id: 0x325c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5c205245772d0
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\Qt5WebEngineCore.dll
Report Id: e84b6622-3e4f-4989-b10c-fb52cdba54c0
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I try both newest stable release, as well as 2 different preview release, and all have the same thing (same error)

please help me

Hi @Banata_Ridwan,

Welcome back on the Community!

Could you share with us the .log file of your project? Regardless of the version on which you had been processing the data.

Thank you in advance!

Best

here you go, my last log

i cant upload my 35 mb file, so i upload it to external filesharing

Hm, I can’t see it. Maybe the file exceeds the limit. Could you upload it here?

whoops , didnt see your reply,

i will upload on your links

Hi @Banata_Ridwan

Thank you very much for the .log file.

Your computer has problems at the point cloud classification stage. To be more specific, it’s about the RAM, 12 GB is not enough for almost 5000 images. More in Computer requirements. So either you upgrade your hardware, or we try to change the processing options and see how far it goes. :slight_smile: I believe the second suggestion is more feasible so let’s go; please unselect the Multiscale in Step 2 and set the minimum number of matches to 2 if you really need classified point cloud.

Note, you do not need to classify the point cloud to generate the DTM and contour lines. However, it is highly recommended as it significantly improves those outputs.

Let me know what the result is.

Best!

OMG, i didnt notice that, thank you
I need the classification because i need the DTM for the result
i have another rig with 64 ram, i will move my project and re-run it,

OK, Let me know how it goes!

Thank you!