PIX4Dcapture is now working on Android 12 with the beta version of Ctrl+DJI (1.9.10)

Hello PIX4Dcapture users,

Issue:

The latest version of Ctrl+DJI (1.9.9) available on the Google Play Store is not compatible with devices running the Android 12 operating system.

Solution:

1. Install the Ctrl+DJI 1.9.10 beta version. Downloadable Link

2. Use the drone flight app PIX4Dscan which is now accessible for all Pix4D license holders, including trial licenses. For more information about supported drones and cameras visit: PIX4Dscan supported drones, cameras, and controllers
    Download PIX4Dscan for Android: PIX4Dscan on Google Play

4 Likes

plss help there is no mavic air2s in pix4dcapture… how to solve that i need to mapping

1 Like

Hi, I amtrying to get my P3pro ready for use tomorrow with the pix4dcapture app. The ctrl+dji app is not connecting to it so i thought i needed v1.9.10 beta however that link is giving me an access denied error.

Hello @matthew.bessen, You don’t need the ctrl+dji app anymore with PIX4Dcapture Pro app. For more information on supported drone and camera visit,

Thanks for your reply @Kapil_Khanal however I tried pix4dCapture pro, but my Phantom 3 is not supported. The only phantoms that appear to be supported are the 4’s.

Hello @matthew.bessen, Limited drones are supported by PIX4Dcapture pro. However, you can use any image acquisition app to capture the images and process it with our photogrammetry software such as PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dreact, and so on. For more information visit,