Ctrl+DJI cannot be used in android14

Hello: The software “pix4d dcapture” produced by your company is very easy to use. I have been using it for many years. However, it requires the cooperation of “Ctrl+DJI” software to use the unmanned aerial camera produced by DJI. I recently changed it. It is a new tablet. The operating system used by the tablet is android14. As a result, I cannot use your company’s “pix4d dcapture” to fly the drone. Is there any solution? In addition, I have also downloaded your company’s software “pix4d dcapture pro”. , but I cannot fly the drone “Mavic pro” produced by DJI. Does your company have a solution? Thank you

Hi @coolo2548,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake: .

Thank you for contacting Pix4D Technical Support.

From October 3rd, 2023, PIX4Dcapture is no longer available from the Android Play Store and Apple App Store.

I suggest trying our new flight app: PIX4Dcapture Pro. If you have questions on the difference between PIX4Dcapture and PIX4Dcapture Pro, please have a look here: Differences between PIX4Dcapture and PIX4Dcapture Pro.

PIX4Dcapture will continue working as usual on the devices where it is already installed. New installations of the app will not be possible.

If you are inquiring about supported drones by PIX4Dcapture Pro, you can find more information in the following article Supported drones, cameras and controllers - PIX4Dcapture Pro.

Remember that most Pix4D software is image acquisition apps agnostic. That means PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dreact, and PIX4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any application (image acquisition app) as long as they are of good quality and overlap. So, you can use any other image acquisition app and still process the images using our Photogrammetry software, if PIX4Dcapture doesn’t support your drone.

For more information, visit the below support article:
Which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?

Daniele

1 Like