Please who has ctrl+dji for android13

I got the dji phantom3 4k last year. But it can’t be used with pix4dcapture because the drone doesn’t support the phone model xiaomi13t. I have found information that I need to use ctrl+dji that supports android13, but I can’t find dowload. Thank you for the friendship for anyone who can help me.

My email: patvcd@gmail.com

Hi @patvcd,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake: .

From October 3rd, 2023, PIX4Dcapture is no longer available from the Android Play Store and Apple App Store.

I suggest trying our new flight app: PIX4Dcapture Pro. If you have questions on the difference between PIX4Dcapture and PIX4Dcapture Pro, please have a look here:

However, PIX4Dcapture Pro is not compatible with the DJI Phantom 3 4K.

PIX4Dcapture will continue working as usual on the devices where it is already installed. New installations of the app will not be possible.

Remember that most Pix4D software is image acquisition apps agnostic. That means PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dreact, and PIX4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any application (image acquisition app) as long as they are of good quality and overlap. So, you can use any other image acquisition app and still process the images using our Photogrammetry software, if PIX4Dcapture doesn’t support your drone.

Kind regards,
Daniele