Ctrl+DJI Failing to Work

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced difficulties connecting the Pix4D Capture App to their Phantom 3 Advanced?

I keep getting a notification when I launch pix4d capture that the Ctrl+DJI app is crashing/failing to open. It offers me the option to close the app (ctrl+dji) and report problem, but no option to fix it.

I have reinstalled it and made sure that I have the latest version of all corresponding apps.

Why is this happening, how do I solve it?

Gear:
Samsung Galaxy 10 , Latest Android OS
Phantom 3 Advanced, all up to date as well

Hello @dinardojason, The latest version of Ctrl+DJI (1.9.9) available on the Google Play Store is not compatible with devices running the Android 12 operating system. This might be the issue. I would suggest following the below post for the solution.

so are you saying to use scan instead of capture?
I am having similar trouble have updated using beta version, DJI Go works fine, CRTL+DJI wont connect.
using Andriod that was also unfortunately updatedn

Hello @Clint_Joseph, The latest version of Ctrl+DJI (1.9.9) available on the Google Play Store is not compatible with devices running the Android 12 operating system. You can go to the below link to download the latest version of Ctrl+DJI which is compatible with Android 12.
PIX4Dcapture is now working on Android 12 with the beta version of Ctrl+DJI (1.9.10).

If the above method, doesn’t work, you can try other image acquisition apps such as PIX4Dscan and so on.

Please help me, I have Mavic Pro and I can’t connect to Ctrl+DJI Version 1.9.1. Always staying “connecting” Drone status?

Hello @rastkoacimov, We just announced the new PIX4Dcaptur Pro app that doesn’t require the Ctrl+DJI app, so I recommend using that because all our development will be based on the new PIX4Dcapture Pro app.

Thanks for answer,
Pix4dcapture Pro doesn’t support Mavic Pro drone, and I own it.
I solved the problem in meantime.
Do you know if pix4dcapture Pro will support Mavic Pro?

уто, 27. јун 2023. 21:31 Kapil Khanal via Pix4D Community <notifications@pix4d.discoursemail.com> је написао/ла:

Hello @rastkoacimov, You can find the list of support drones in the below support article. If we add new drones, it will be updated on this page, so I recommend following this page.

Okay, thanks for answer!

уто, 27. јун 2023. 22:25 Kapil Khanal via Pix4D Community <notifications@pix4d.discoursemail.com> је написао/ла:

I use the Spark drone and used the Pix4Dcapture App, why is it no longer downloadable. You can download the PIX4Dcapture Pro: drone flight APP but it cannot be configured for the Spark model. My phone is a Samsung S22 with Android 13 OneUi version 5. How can I fix it?