PIX4d Ctrl + DJI problem

Hello, I’m not able to connect to the drone through the CTRL + DJI application, I use Android 9 system, DJI GO application works perfectly and other mapping apps too, only Ctrl + Dji doesn’t connect, is there any solution? I’ve tried everything

Hi @vibianchi.vini

If our application does not work properly or if an unexpected behavior occurs, we suggest going all along with our basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered by users.
If you are still having the issue, I would recommend you to go through our support article on Drone connection issues.

Regards,

hai… my name is arya and sorry if my english not very good… i have problem to conect to ctrl + dji… i use phantom 4 pro… android ver 10 and all software are update… i have try all your troubleshooting steps and still some time so hard to connect to ctrl + dji… i dont know how to solve the problem… please help me… and i want to know what best android phone for it??

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. I would still suggest going all along with our basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered by users.

Regarding the hardware, our application should be compatible with most recent devices having GPS and Wi-Fi. The iOS version is compatible with all Apple devices running iOS 9 and above. Regarding the Android version, it is compatible with Android 4.0 and above and it supports both smartphones and tablets. We have tested the following devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, S7, S6, S5 (hardware version: SM-G900F)
  • Samsung Galaxy Alpha
  • Nexus 6, Nexus 5 (rooted)
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 (rooted), S2
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the application will work perfectly with these devices. The hardware can vary a lot when running Android OS and even with the Galaxy S5 there are many different hardware configurations that it is very difficult to support all different devices. Also, be aware that certain devices are not supported for some permission issues imposed by Google Play Store that we cannot control.

Regards,

ctrl +dji problem
I can’t connect to my mavic
I get connecting and after that I get disconnected i need help

Hello,

The behavior you are describing can’t be replicated on our side and has not been reported to us so far. I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.

Regards,

We have been having several issues with Ctrl + DJI and Pix4D capture, but we have identified it as having to do with the environment. If we are close to electrical powerlines, it almost NEVER connects.

On a job this weekend, it worked for one mission, and then stopped working. I walked across the street, and it started working again.

I have no idea why this matters, because the remote is connnected and will fly, but I have replicated this problem and solution more than 5 times.

Also, if it matters, we are using a Samsung Galaxy S7

I have also a lot of issues with connecting to my Phantom 4 trough my spanking brand new Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
It takes several restarts of the app to make it work properly. This drains my Phantom 4 battery something awful, as it’s winter and barely over freezing.
It also has every permission granted, but it still keeps asking for more every 5 min or so. It spesifically ask to store data and images on my phone, witch it is alowed to do. I have denied DJI GO 4 access to my contacts, as it does not need it.

1 Like

Well I find it quite a story if the same problems are there for more then two years and it’s still not solved or any better!
I have the smart-controller and even on that there is no data that gives a good advice on how it must work you constantly say for two year the same thing go true the basic steps! As this never improved I think it’s getting in to a useless program with a bad serves and customer care. I have tried so many times over and over and over again spend weeks to get this stuff up and running and constantly it’s the biggest disappointment of the week! I would suggest to step up the development and come with solutions instead of sweet story’s that are time consuming and not working!

1 Like