It seems like a communication conflict happens here.
Is the behavior described happening for all type of missions?
I would suggest you to go through this following steps by order:
- Make sure that you have the latest versions of drone firmware, Ctrl+DJI plugin, and Pix4Dcapture version.
- Restart from scratch respectively the drone, the controller, Ctrl+DJI, and Pix4Dcapture.
- Clear data and clear cache memory of the application. Make sure to backup the Pix4D folder first.
- Open the Settings app on the Android device.
- Scroll the list and tap Apps, ** Applications or Manage apps**.
- (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
- Scroll the list to find the app.
5. From the list, tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE.
- Reinstall Ctrl+DJI and Pix4Dcapture from scratch:
- Back up your data if needed by making a backup of Pix4D folder (Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D).
- Uninstall Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI.
- Navigate to Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D.
- Delete all of the folder’s contents (don’t forget to backup it first if necessary).
- Delete the Pix4D folder.
- Reinstall the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI
- Launch Pix4Dcapture and log in
- Optional: force stop Pix4Dcapture and place the mission folders that you saved in a different location back into the Pix4D folder. Relaunch Pix4Dcapture to verify that the missions are available.
If not solving the issue please consider to:
- Try another mobile device if possible.
- Format your SD card or try another one.