Pix4d Capture Pro & Mavic 3E mission upload issues

Just recently got my Mavic 3E and was excited to see the Pix4d has now beginning to support the drone for missions. I am using RTK and an Emlid base and after all the other issues of force closing Pilot2 a couple of times and clearing the data a couple of times and getting the RTK to work right within Capture, I couldn’t get it to upload the mission to the drone. Was only thing it couldn’t get to work before battery went dead.

I got to be missing something, and yes it is my first drone, so please be patient with the New Guy.

Hello @ewebster.mobile, We are having issue with PIX4Dcapture Pro and the DJI Mavic 3E. For more information visit, Pix4DCapture Pro & DJI Mavic 3E RTK Issues - #3 by Heydi_Contreras
I am curious to know if you were able to successful any flight using the drone?
You said that you were able to get the RTK to work right. However, we are not supporting the base station for RTK correction. We only support RTK corrections but only Network RTK. Can you explain about it? For more information about setting up the RTK Network, visit the below support article, https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/8946055380509-Network-RTK-PIX4Dcapture-Pro