This is a good UAV software, but after 11/25 update can not be used, and very unfortunate. Because flying half of the UAV tail if the red light will automatically fall, it is very dangerous. Does not use the updated version before. Thank you!
sorry，Added I used DJI P3 Advanced and (Android) Pix4Dcapture
Thank you for your feedback.
You can download the latest Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI apps from here (the link will be deleted after 6 days): https://we.tl/8whfVaYXOi
The workflow would then be the following:
- Unzip the file.
- Connect the Android device to your computer.
- The two .apk files to this location (for instance): device_name\Device\Android.
- Disconnect the Android device.
- Browse the memory of the device to access the location when the .apk files are stored.
- Tap each file to install it.
We are not sure to fully understand the problem that you faced. We would first recommend that you upgrade.
Note that any time during the mission it is possible to take over manual control of the drone by switching the P.A.F. button. If you tap Abort in Pix4Dcapture, the drone will come back to the home point where it was turned on.
If you have any doubts on the optimal workflow to follow with the app, you can refer to our getting started:
- Android: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202557269
- iOS: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/204692015