Phantom 4 Pro +

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your feedback and video.
Have you been able to successfully fly a mission and connect to your P4P+ V2 using Pix4Dcapture? Indeed the main issue, for now, was that the workaround for the P4P+ V1 was not working anymore for the P4P+ V2.

Best,

Yes, I’ve flown two missions with it already. It performed perfectly.

Hi Patrick,

That is a very good new! I will promote the video and your feedback on other community thread with similar subjects so that more user can try it and gather experiences.
If it is working fine, we may add this workaround as official.

Thank you again,

Hi everyone,

I try today to flight with my PH4 Pro + V1 and Pix4D Capture and it works fine. The drone takes the mission and follow the waypoint correctly.

But I have a big question about the security parameters with DJI Go 4 app. In fact, when you connect the USB cable on the RC with Crystal Sky you can launch Pix4D Capture but can you switch between P4D Capture and DJI Go to set max altitude, fence radius, etc ? How to be sure they are well taken into account ?

@ DRONE ALSACE: we purchased a PH4 Pro + for a specific mapping job but are looking into the right software to support it. None of the current software officially support the PH4 Pro + so I am realy interested if it actually works. I read you have it working. Any special actions we have to make in order to make Pix4D work with our PH 4 Pro +?

Thanks for your time!

Hi !

Not working on Phantom 4 pro + v2.0 with the last update ! No solution ! Pix4D Team can’t work on this ?

Hi all, 

Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 is not compatible with Pix4Dcapture and it is currently not in our pipeline to support it. However, your interest has been shared with the developer’s team and you can have a look at our supported drones and cameras webpage. https://bit.ly/2LwK34l.

Edit the above. Unfortunately I made a mistake, I had the obsidian which is a v1. Pix4d isn’t working on the v2. It installs fine but the trick of plugging the cable into itself is where it fails. It never recognises that.

Hello! I am new to working with Pix4D Capture.

I was able to get DJI+Ctrl and Pix4D Capture APK onto my Phantom 4 Pro+ V1 controller with a built in screen.
However, when I start Pix4D Capture and create a new mission:

1. I cannot connect to the drone to execute the mission.
  2. I have selected 'Phantom 4 Pro in the Pix4D Capture Settings option (also have tried choosing Phantom 4)
  3. When I click 'Start it pings and says ‘Please connect to drone.’

I have updated the controller and drone to the latest firmware.

On the controller i am-
Android@5.1.1
Model# GL300E
Version V01.02.02.00

Pix4D Capture-
Root directory path /mnt/internal_sd_pix4d
Pix4D Capture APK 4.5.0

Can anyone assist me with this. Happy to share any information/screenshots if that would help give you context. I know im not the only one who has experienced this, I’m just not sure what to do.

Thanks,
Jake

I know this is now two years old but I just wanted to update to say its possible to load the apk on this model and get it working.

you just neeed third party app store and to do things in right order,
if anyone needs it I can write how to do it