Phantom 4 Pro, stuck at end of first row.

I have a Phantom 4 Pro, and OnePlus 6 Android.

I’m trying to make a map of my field, it’s a decent size, 2,500x2,500ft.

The first issue is, Pix4dcapture won’t upload the mission. Is it to big? When I cut it in half it uploads.

But that’s not the major issue. The major issue is when the drone gets to the end of the first row, it just sits there taking pictures… Doesn’t move on.

If I zoom in on the map a lot and then tap on the little drone, it seems to wake it up, and it’ll stop talking pictures and move to the next line. But after it finishes that second line… it’s done. It either does the same thing and stop at the end and takes pictures, or even weirder, the last time I tried it it flew a bunch of little circle as the end of the second line…

Any help would be appreciated.

Quentin

P.S. I’ve already run through the official troubleshooter, nothing different.

Hi @qbplus9,

The behavior you are describing has not been reported to us so far. As a first step, I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.

Regards,

As I mentioned in my post, I’ve already gone through the troubleshooter to no avail.

Is Ctrl+DJI required on Android for the Phantom 4 Pro?

Quentin

You should install Ctrl+DJI while using the Pix4Dcapture app on the android device.

I’ve seen this issue when hitting the edge of controlled airspace boundaries or DJI’s own geofencing boundaries. Usually on projects that straddle a controlled airspace boundaries, but sometimes on projects that are wholly within controlled airspace BUT with ceiling changes.

If that happens to be the issue for you as well, launching from the most restrictive portion of the mapping boundary with DJI GO, then switching over to your mapping app normally solves the problem.

Hi there, I having a geo fencing problem with my parrot disco. I did the fligth plan around 240x300 meters and when I go to the check list I can not fly because appear a alarm of geofencing. The parrot disco was setting in 2 km of geofence and I was near the fligth area. Is there something that I have to change?

Happends with my Phantom 4 too. On both IOS and Android. Sometimes it just hangs there for some minutes. I have been forced to abort mission on several occations.