No Flight Planner Support Yet for dji mini 3 pro.

Here also +1 really need pix4D on my mini 3 pro!

+1 for pix 4d Capture to support mini 3 pro

Joined to +1 this request: I’d love to see Pix4D Capture support for Mini 3 Pro.

Hi all,

Thank you for your requests. :pray:

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

1 Like

I need Pix4D support for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro to capture images please. It’s a very low weight :feather: (low Risk to people and property on the surface) ; and a very quiet :notes: (environmentally responsible) drone. Low noise = no complaints and no angry peeps - let’s do it guys and reduce noisy drones leading to bans. :clap:

I’d also love to see support for the mini 3 pro! Incredibly capable lightweight drones are the future of this sort of stuff, and a great way for new people to get into gis scanning

I believe it would be very beneficial to include compatibility with the Mini 3 Pro. This would greatly facilitate the expansion of the use of this type of tool for many professionals.

Hi @Monsair and @rivera ,

Thank you for both of your feedback! Very valuable. :+1:

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

1 Like

Absolutely interested in support for M3P. Being able to operate sub-250g in Canada makes this an extremely useful platform. All it needs is the mapping software to go with it!

3 Likes

I am very interested in Pix4D Capture support for Mini 3 Pro

1 Like

+1 Having support for the automated flight paths with <250g drones (especially DJI mini 3 in my case) would be a game changer since I would not need to take a Phantom everywhere.

3 Likes

Mini 3 Pro integration is crucial at this point with it being in the sub 250g category. I’m surprised it’s not available already.

1 Like

+1 would be very beneficial to get DJI mini 3 pro supported in Pix4Dcapture

Guys please, do something for DJI MINI 3 Pro. It wuold be a great upgrade to my workflow!

I’m also interested in DJI Mini 3 Pro compatibility with Pix4d Capture

Hi all,

Thank you for all of your interest. I shared this with our developing team. :+1:

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

+1 for pix 4d Capture to support mini 3 pro!!

+1 for pix4d Capture to support mini 3 pro!!

When will Pix4D programs will support DJI mini 3 series?

1 Like

Please add support through Pix4d capture (pro) for the DJI Mini 3 Pro and Mini 3 drones