No Flight Planner Support Yet for dji mini 3 pro.

When will the Dji mini 3 pro be included on the pix4d capture? Is there any way to get photogrammetry?

2 Likes

Hi Abdulkadir,
Welcome to our community!

Unfortunately, it can only be supported once DJI releases its mobile SDK. :frowning:

Might be a good idea to reach out to their DJI Mini 3 Forum about this.

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

1 Like

DJI Released the MSDK 5.3.0 with support for the Mini 3 / Mini 3 Pro series last week.

1 Like

what is the current status? When to expect the activation / update

Hi @christian.scholten

At the moment, we are still in the process of gathering requests from our customers. Once we gather an appropriate number of requests, we can decide if we would like to move forward in supporting DJI Mini 3 Pro. Although there is no feature request page for PIX4Dcapture, but once we see a post or an additional comment like this we count the requests internally.

We understand that supporting DJI Mini 3 Pro would be beneficial for some of our customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.
Feel free to let us know if you have any other feedback anytime.

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

2 Likes

I would really appreciate support for DJI mini 3 series. We use them in university

Hi @oliverranduska ,

Thank you for sharing with us! I shared it with the developing team!

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Would appreciate support for DJI mini 3 Pro since we use DJI Mini 3 Pro. PIX4DCapture and PIX4DMapper

Hi Tom,

Thank you for sharing with us. I also shared your feedback with the developing team.

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Currently DJI Mini 3 Pro is being used increasingly because of its light weight and affordability. It would be great if PIX4D Capture adds Mini 3 Pro for its apps. Thanks

Hi @geedkanabada,

Thank you for your feedback. I also shared it with the developing team. :+1:

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Hi!
I would also be grateful if pix4d capture would add mini 3 pro for it.

+1 for Mini3Pro with Pix4D Capture
Also owning Mavic 2 Pro, but can’t fly anywhere.
So actually using Mini3Pro in manual mode to capture +/-400 nadir shots with irregular flight path and some times missing areas.

2 Likes

Hi @jukka.haivala and @cppi ,

Thank you both for your feedback!

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

+1 for support of pix4dCapture with my new Mini3Pro . My old mavic air is out of date.

2 Likes

Another vote for Mini 3 Pro support.

We’ve got a Mavic 2 Pro right now and we’re interested in downsizing so we can use it in more restrictive environments. I’ve had the chance to test one out and it would be perfect for our use.

1 Like

+1 really need pix4D on my mini 3 pro!
Hope it will come soon !!

1 Like

I’d also like to register my interest in the Mini 3 Pro being compatible with Pix4D Capture.

Pix4D for the Mini3 would be amazing. It is a great and affordable drone that would meet a majority of our UAS needs at my agency.

Thank you for your consideration.

Buck

I’d also like to register my interest in the Mini 3 Pro being compatible with Pix4D Capture.