New DJI Mini 3 Pro

Does the new DJI Mini 3Pro supported?

Regards

Hi Luis,

PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dinspect, PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dreact, and PIX4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any drone. So, you should be able to process the images from DJI Mini 3 Pro.

As most of the Pix4D software is image acquisition apps agnostic. That means Pix4Dmapper, Pix4Dcloud, Pix4Dmatic, Pix4Dreact, and Pix4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any application(image acquisition app) as long as they are of good quality and overlap. So, you can use any other image acquisition app and still process the images using our Photogrammetry software, if PIX4Dcapture doesn’t support your drone. For more information visit, the below support article on Which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?

If you are inquiring about the supported drone by the Pix4Dcapture app, then the drones in the list below are only supported at this time. If we add the new drone, we will update it on the above page. You can find the list of the supported drone in the below support article, Supported drones, cameras, and controllers

I hope this is helpful.

Sincerely,
Rosana

Can someone please answe me if there is a compatibility with the DJI Mini 3 Pro?

Hi Steff,

What specific Pix4D product are you referring to?

Una pregunta es compatible el
Mávic mini 1
Si lo reconoce pero no me crea la misión ni la cámara que puedo hacer

Hola,

Si las imagenes poseen la informacion en el EXIF necesaria PIX4Dmapper las procesará, seguramente tienes algún problema relacionado a ello.

Si tienes una licencia valida de Pix4D por favor escribenos a SupportTicketForm

DJI has released their MSDK 5.3.0 which adds support for the Mini 3 Pro. How long do we think it would take to add in support?

https://developer.dji.com/doc/mobile-sdk-tutorial/en/

2 Likes

Hello,

Is there any chance that the DJI mini 3 pro will be one day compatible with PIX4DCapture?

2 Likes

Hi @hugues.staes ,

I believe this question is similar to this post

I have replied there. Feel free to take a look.

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

Interested too

Hi,
Are you interested in processing DJI Mini 3 Pro in PIX4Dmapper or its support by PIX4Dcapture?

If you are interested in its support by PIX4Dcapture, could you please make sure to comment in the post below? This is because this thread was about DJI Mini 3 Pro’s compatibility with PIX4Dmapper. We count the requests in the link below:

As mentioned previously, PIX4Dmapper can process images taken by any drone as long as they are of good quality and overlap.

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)

Also interested in the mini 3 pro support due to its low noise signature

Hi @qm1 ,

Thank you for your feedback. That is good to know.
PIX4Dmapper is image agnostic software. It can already process images taken by any camera.

If you are talking about support DJI Mini 3 Pro for our drone app, please feel free to comment here: No Flight Planner Support Yet for dji mini 3 pro. - #5 by Rosana_Lin

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

OK - thanks - DONE :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Hi @qm1!

Thank you!

Best,
Rosana (she/her)