When you try this operation, are you properly connected to the drone?
- Try another USB cable. It might be a potential cause.
- Reinstall the drone manufacturer application
I would suggest you to go through a full reinstall of the app from scratch.
The two procedures below may imply data loss so we recommend to make a backup if there are important data saved. Connect the mobile device and copy the Pix4D folder (Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D) to your computer.
1. Clear data and clear cache memory of the application
- Open the Settings application on the Android device.
- Scroll the list and tap Apps, Applications or Manage apps.
- (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
- Scroll the list to find the application.
- From the list, tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE.
2. Re-install Ctrl+Plugin and Pix4Dcapture from scratch
- Uninstall Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
- Connect the device to a computer and navigate to Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D.
- Delete the content of all folders.
- Delete the Pix4D folder.
- Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
- (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.