Parrot Bluegrass, images not on the SD card

I’m using Pix4d captures and I can’t get the images to go to the SD Card  I’m using the Parrot Bluegrass with a Microseans Sequoia once a mission is flown it says that there are images but they are not showing up on the SD card or the sensor and there is no way to download them to SD card where do they go ?

Hi Kevin,

When using the Parrot Bluegrass with Pix4Dcapture, the images should be recorded on the Sequoia SD card, then on the mobile device used if the images were synchronized.

Are you using the Android or iOS version of Pix4Dcapture?

In your case, If no pictures were recorded anywhere and that something went wrong, I would suggest you go through our basic checks and troubleshooting steps. It will solve most of the issue or unexpected behavior that can be encountered while using our application.
If not, is the issue reproducible? Is there something specific to be noticed while planning/flying the mission (errors, warning).

Best regards,

It happens exactly the same. Could you solve the problem?

Dear Support,

I am using the Parrot Bluegrass with Pix4Dcapture on IOS and there is only a few images recorded on Sequioa SD card.
I also tried changing the speed of the drone and the images overlap but it never saves all the pictures on the SD card but only a few.

What can be a problem?

Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards,

Ivan