Parrot Bluegrass Field

*Hello I have a Parrot Bluegrass Field (which is discontinued) + a Skycontroller 2. The only photogrammetry app supporting this drone is Pix4dCapture but it doesn’t allow me to upload the mission and it shows “camera not ready”. The drone is connected and running if I use manual commands. Pix4DCapture is the only app allowing to use this unfortunate drone, unless someone can recommend something else for aerial photogrammetry (and compatible with the Bluegrass). Thanks Maurizio

2 Likes

Several local owners of a Parrot Bluegrass Field drones that used PIX4DCapture with no problems before after updating to latest version can not fly anymore. In Android OS7/8 it allows to download the app Ctrl+Parrot needed but in any version higher than 8.1 it doesnt allow installation and no flying can be done.

With iOS on a iPad everything works ok until it reaches the DRONE CONNECTION after pressing the START button and the NEXT button doesnt work

Hello there, I am sorry to hear that. I would recommend you to iOS version of PIX4Dcapture which doesn’t require ctrl+parrot to connect to the drone.

The behavior you are describing can’t be replicated on our side and has not been reported to us so far. I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.

Also, make sure that you are using the Pix4Dcapture version 4.9.0, which support the latest Parrot Anafi Firmware(GroundSDK 1.2.1)

1 Like

Thanks Kapil for your response…

On my phone with Android OS11 I was able to go to Google Play and install the PIX4DCapture app. Could not install the stable Ctrl+Parrot so I downloaded and install Ctrl+Parrot 1.9.9 app and allowed permissions for the app.

The PIX4DCapture version available for Android OS on Google Play is 4.11.0 (build 3056), where can I get version 4.9.0?

Regarding my iPad 11 Pro Max 3rd generation with latest iOS installed it opens ok but it stops after pushing START button it displays this image indicating to connect to the Bluegrass drone but I have already done it using Parrot Freeflight PRO