Parrot Bluegrass Connection

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a Parrot Bluegrass that is not connecting to Pix4D Capture. The connection is fine to FreeFlightPro, and Pix4D detects the aircraft, and shows the home point, but will not connect when a project is opened

1 Like

Hello,

The behavior you are describing can’t be replicated on our side and has not been reported to us so far. I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.

Regards,

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Pix4D is not registering when my Bluegrass is connected over wifi on my phone (iOS) or my friends phone (android). This indicates some issue with the bluegrass connection mechanism I would guess

1 Like

Bonjour j’ai un problème avec le parrot bluegrass
dans le check list de pix4d capture, il demande de faire la mise à jour de la version du sequoia à 1.7.1. le téléchargement est fait mais le drone ne le prend pas encore en compte et pose toujours le même problème, de camera error et camera firmware version is unknown
comment résoudre ce problème et installer la mise à jour du séquoia téléchargé???

Hello I have a problem with the parrot bluegrass
in the pix4d capture checklist, it asks to update the sequoia version to 1.7.1. the download is done but the drone does not yet take it into account and still poses the same problem, of camera error and camera firmware version is unknown
how to solve this problem and install the update of the downloaded redwood ???

1 Like