Pictures not downloading after mission

Almost every other mission I run, the pictures will not fully download or show up on the SD card. The mission runs start to finish with no errors. DJI go is not running in the background either. I have seen previous discussions about this happening, but they were from a few years ago. I am wondering why this issue occurs and why it happens some flights, but not others same parameters/settings and same SD card.

Below is a picture of the synchronization process when it starts. showing 0/540 images

After it stops downloading it shows 301/301

Hi,

Can you please take out the SD card from the drone, then plug it into your computer and check if the images are there? If yes move the imagery to your local drive. The fastest and safest way to retrieve your images is via the drone’s SD card.

I hope this helps.

Best,

I have already checked the SD card and it is only showing the 301 images that were downloaded. I ran this mission twice and have previously ran this same size mission many times now. there should be 540 images collected each flight.

Hello @it13, As Nikoleta said, the best way to extract the images is to copy them from the SD card of the drone. First, the images are saved on the SD card of the drone and then those images are downloaded on the PIX4Dcapture app. If the images on the SD card are missing then it might be the issue of the drone not saving the images properly on the SD card. I would suggest using a different SD card and see if that helps. For more information visit, Transfer and process images / How to transfer and process images after a mission

Where do my pictures go when i select download. they just disapeared?

Hello @klansdowne, You have to be connected to the drone through the remote controller before you click on download. However, the drone SD card is the best way to access the images. For more information visit, Transfer and process images / How to transfer and process images after a mission

Hi Kapil,
I have installed ctrl + & Pix4d on my p4p+ . Mission flys fine, but doesn’t record to sd card. Some missions do & others don’t. The maps sometimes do not load either. Any recommendations ? How do i check if go4 app is running in the background ?

Hello, If there is any issue, I believe it is more related to the SD card because we haven’t seen other users having the same issue. So, format an SD card every time you fly or use a different SD card to see if that helps. If the map doesn’t load, try a different map provided and ensure you are connected to the internet to load the map. You can close the DJI GO4 app like other apps.

We recently released the updated version of PIX4Dcapture, PIX4Dcapture Pro. I recommend trying that app because all our development will be done on that app.