mission doesn't really start

Hi! i was thinking on deleting that mission and start over from scratch in the very moment I’m about to fly. All the checks were correct, that why I was so surprised.

I live in the UK and weather is not on my side this time of the year, but as soon as I have the proper conditions, i will try again. The big problem is that I’m afraid the trial period could finish before I’m able to test all I need to test to make a decision about this app.

Best wishes
Carlos

Hello all, Newbie here, and I am using DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller.

Same issue here!

I planned out 3 missions and got all checkmarks green. The drone flew up and moved forward a little bit but then stopped and just hovered and said, going to the mission.

I checked DJI GO4 Calibrated Compass since I was getting an error there then everything cleared out. I went back to Pix4D and ran the created a new mission, and it did the same thing, hovered.

Anyone else having the same issue? Thanks!

@Matthew_Jackson1 and @Arif_Wijayanto1
I’m not sure if you are still active in this forum since your last posts were a few years ago, but I will try my luck. I’m completely new to drones. For a research project, I would like to connect my Parrot Sequoia to a DJI Phantom 4. Are you using an external power source for your Sequoia or are you able to use the DJI battery? How is your Sequoia connected to your drone? Are you able to take pictures during the flight or do you trigger it by time intervals? How did you mount the camera to the drone? I’m really looking forward to your answers and I’m happy about any tips you may have!

I have same issue with a Phantom 4, did you get this figured out?