Inspire 2 support Pix4d Capture

Can i connect Inspire 2 with other Capture? If yes so what is the name of app?

Hi Ujjawal,  

I’m afraid I am not clear on your specific question.  The DJI Inspire 2 is currently supported by the Pix4D capture application.  DJI also makes a flight software called Ground Station Pro that is compatible with the DJI Inspire 2 and there are a number of other third party options that area available via the Apple or Google Playstores.

Please let us know if this doesn’t address your question.

Best wishes,

Aaron Woods

Hola mi inspire 2 no conecta con Pix4D al momento de plan de vuelo…como reparo eso.

Gracias

Hello my inspire 2 does not connect with Pix4D at the time of flight plan … how do I repair that.

Thank you

Hi Leo,

First, make sure that all of the following are running the most current versions.

• Inspire 2 Firmware
  • Pix4D Capture
  • DJI Go 4

Then try restarting your phone, the drone, and controller. Then open Pix4D Capture to test if you are able to connect.

Then attempt to connect and see if the issue has been resolved. If no then can you please provide a bit more information?

• Are you able to connect to the inspire with the DJI Go 4 app?
  • What mobile platform are you using? (iOS, Android)
  • Can you provide screenshots to help show the app status?

Good Luck!

Is the inspire 2 still supported by pix4d?

Hi @colton.norton,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake:.

The Inspire 2 is only supported in the PIX4Dcapture (legacy) image acquisition app.

Please note that from October 3rd, 2023, PIX4Dcapture is no longer available from the Android Play Store and Apple App Store.

PIX4Dcapture will continue working as usual on the devices where it is already installed. New app installations will not be possible.

Remember that most Pix4D software is image acquisition apps agnostic. That means PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dreact, and PIX4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any application (image acquisition app) as long as they are of good quality and overlap. So, you can use any other image acquisition app and still process the images using our Photogrammetry software, if PIX4Dcapture doesn’t support your drone.

Hope this helps you.

Daniele