On December 12th, 2021, Pix4D cloud services will be unavailable from 09:00am to 13:00pm CET (12:00am to 04:00am Pacific Time) due to scheduled maintenance.
This means that:
- cloud.pix4d.com will be unreachable. No access nor creation of datasets and sites will be possible during that time. Datasets processing will see their results registration delayed until the end of the maintenance window.
- The outage affects all Pix4D products during the authentication phase, including also PIX4Dcloud and PIX4Dengine.
- If you are already logged in to a PIX4D desktop software or mobile app, you will be able to work as normal.
- You will not be able to log in to or log out of the Pix4D desktop and mobile applications.
- PIX4Dengine Cloud API users will not be able to log in. Projects undergoing processing will be delayed due to the cloud shutting down.
- PIX4Dengine SDK users will not be able to log in, therefore to process projects.
The maintenance operations and live updates can be followed on our status page https://status.pix4d.com. The completion of the maintenance work will be announced on the status page on December 12th.
Pix4D’s cloud services have been running without interruption for the past three years. This scheduled maintenance will help us ensure the quality of service for years to come.
We apologize for the inconvenience the downtime may cause. If you have any questions or concerns about the planned outage, simply contact us to get in touch.
Your Pix4D Team