New uploader released

Hey Pix4D cloud users!

We have just released an upgrade of our Pix4D cloud uploader, here are the highlights:

Now you can upload multiple projects at the same time, from the same tab. Projects that are being uploaded will all appear in the uploading tab at the bottom right of your web page.

While your images are uploading, it is now possible to navigate in the rest of the Pix4D cloud application (e.g. you can access and review a project you have already processed). Use the upload notification button at the top right of the screen to monitor the progress of your uploads at any time.

Connection instabilities might cause some of your file uploads to fail. The Pix4D cloud uploader will automatically try to upload again your images a couple of times, but if all attempts fail you will receive a notification in the uploading tab. Just click on “Retry” to try uploading your image(s) again.

When all your images have been uploaded and your project is submitted for processing, the processing time estimation is now displayed at the bottom of the uploader tab.

The processing will automatically start at the end of the upload. If you don’t want Pix4D cloud to process your images right-away, just disable the automatic processing toggle from the new uploader tab.

For more information on how to upload your images to Pix4D cloud, please check this article on our Support website.

Bug fixes:

• We fixed a bug that was preventing the upload of TIFF images.
  • At least 12 images are now required to successfully create and process an AG project.

Your feedback is important for us! Feel free to share your thoughts on these new improvements in the comments below.

4 Likes

That’s great, how about fixing the application to resolve connection issues with the drone and errors when trying to download the missions.  I have a project that downloaded 314 out of 876 pictures and I have tried everything to resolve.  Is there a phone # for direct product support? 

@Perry Albright: If I correctly understand, you seem to have this issue with the flight app Pix4Dcapture. You can either submit a request to get in direct contact with support, click here. Or you can create a new post about your issue in the Image acquisition topic of the community. Note that the images should be saved on the SD card of the drone, so you can also directly get them from there.