Image Location and orientation issues

i am having 1 flight that is twisting the camera angle and throwing off my model.
any help would be great.

Would you please upload the quality report to understand the problem?

1 Like

WZX - IH35 Webb 20210817_report.pdf (1.0 MB)

when i process separately it looks fine but when i do it all together i am getting this issue

For large projects or projects with multiple flights, the results could be better if you split them into subprojects as the parameters can adjust to the subprojects. I understand that it could take more time but for the better results, splitting the project is recommend.

Kind regards,

still cant get projects to merge properly

Would you please make sure that there are enough overlaps between the subproject and MTPs before merging? The link below has a detailed explanation of how to merge projects.

Processing: Screenshot (2).bmp…
Why are some initial projections BLUE pointed up? PPK Georeferenced. Lots of GCPs. Using WGS 84 NCRS (Nevada Coordinate Reference Systtem) PRJ.

Are you by any chance using DJI Zenmuse P1 in this project? If yes, there was a know issue with the camera orientation that got fixed in PIX4Dmapper 4.7.3.

I would recommend you to make sure that you have the latest firmware installed on your drive and that you process in the latest PIX4Dmapper version.

You can download PIX4Dmapper here.

Best,

yes I am using the P1. I will check the Firmware versions and upgrade. Thank you.

I am not using the smart oblique on this one. It is Aerial Grid. Still getting the calibration errors.

What firmware on drive are you referring to?

“I would recommend you to make sure that you have the latest firmware installed on your drive and that you process in the latest PIX4Dmapper version.”

Hi,

Blaz is referring to the GPU drivers. If you are using Nvidia you can download the late version from this link:Official Drivers | NVIDIA.

Have you installed the 4.7.3 PIX4Dmapper? Can you share with us the quality report in pdf format and the log file?

Best,