Uploading to Pix4D Cloud can only be done from Pix4D Desktop version 4.0.25 because our servers are still running 4.0.25 (and not 4.1.22). Our developers are working on fixing a small Linux bug on the latest version.
If the project version is higher, follow the procedure below.
- Open the project to be converted.
- Make a duplicate so that you keep the project in both version. In the menu, click Project > Save project as… Name it to something like project_name_4025.p4d.
- Download and install the free app Notepad++, click here.
- Open the .p4d of the project_name_4025 with Notepad++.
- Edit the projectVersion and p4dVersion as below.
6. On the menu bar, click File > Save.
7. Download and install version 4.0.25 (see the bottom of the page), clickhere.
8. Open project_name_4025.p4d with version 4.0.25.
9. Upload to Pix4D Cloud, click here.
If you need to work with Pix4D Cloud, we recommend to keep version 4.0.25 installed for now.
Hope it helps! Apologies for the temporary inconvenience.