Thank you for providing the link of your project on the cloud. I have checked it and the processing seems to have gone well, so downloading and visualization in Pix4D Desktop shouldn’t be a problem.
About processing options on Pix4D Cloud:
You can control processing options (steps/outputs) by first setting them in Pix4D Desktop before uploading the project on Pix4D Cloud:
- Open a new project in Pix4D Desktop
- Change the processing options (add GCPs in your case, but also change input/output coordinate systems, add a processing area, change the template, etc.)
- Upload your project to Pix4D Cloud for processing
About adding and marking GCPSs
As mentioned in the section above, you have to add your GCPs on Pix4D Desktop (see article), before processing (on Pix4D Desktop or Cloud).
Then, there are two ways of marking them:
- in the Basic Editor before any processing (see article)
- in the rayCloud after processing step 1 (see article)
In your case, I would advise you to mark your GCPs in the Basic Editor, then upload your project to Pix4D Cloud from Pix4D Desktop.
You would have to reprocess you project in any case.
About downloading a project from Pix4D Cloud:
You do not need to download your input pictures if you have exactly the same on your desktop.
And when you open your project in Pix4D Desktop, after updating your project to the newest version, the i0023 information message appears because the software is trying to locate the images on your hard drive (see article). This happens when you have not processed your project on the desktop.
After clicking “ok” in the i0023 dialogue box, your file explorer opens. Navigate to the folder containing your input image files and select it.