Help! I'm struggling with compatibility issues on my touch screen laptop for Pix4D software!

Hey everyone,

I’m feeling extremely frustrated and disappointed right now, and I really need your help. :pensive: I recently purchased a brand new touch screen laptop with so much excitement, hoping to use it for my educational endeavors. However, my dreams have been shattered as I encounter compatibility issues with the Pix4D software, which I desperately need for my studies.

To give you a bit of background, Pix4D is a software that allows me to process aerial images and generate accurate 3D maps. It’s an incredible tool that would greatly enhance my learning experience, and I was thrilled to dive into it. But alas, it seems that my laptop and Pix4D are not getting along well at all.

Every time I try to install the software, I’m greeted with error messages and crashes. It’s like my laptop is mocking me, taunting me with its fancy touch screen capabilities while refusing to cooperate with the software I need the most. I’ve tried everything I could think of to resolve the issue, from updating drivers to tweaking settings, but nothing seems to work.

It’s truly disheartening to see my educational aspirations being hindered by this compatibility nightmare. I was so excited to explore the endless possibilities that Pix4D offers, and now it feels like I’ve hit a brick wall. All I want is to utilize this software to its full potential, to expand my knowledge and skills, but my touch screen laptop seems determined to keep me from doing so.

So, dear fellow forum members, I turn to you in my moment of distress. Have any of you faced similar compatibility issues with Pix4D on a touch screen laptop? If so, I would be immensely grateful if you could share your experiences and, most importantly, any solutions you discovered. How did you manage to overcome the compatibility hurdles? Is there a workaround or a specific configuration that I’m missing?

Your support and guidance would mean the world to me. I’m just a passionate learner yearning to make the most out of my educational journey, and this setback has left me feeling discouraged. But with your help, I’m confident that we can find a solution together.

Thank you in advance for your kindness and understanding. Let’s collaborate and triumph over this compatibility challenge, so that I can finally embrace the wonders of Pix4D and continue my educational pursuits without any hindrance.

Warm regards,

Jessica Shepherd

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your issues with installing one of our products. Are you referring to PIX4Dmapper? Please share screenshots so we can have a look.

Best
José