Flight time not being recorded or synced with DJI when using Pix4d Mapper

HI, I was wondering if anyone could help. . . . I have had tons of fights where I have flown, not using the DJI GO 4 app, but Pix4d mapper. These flight hours are not showing up in my sync with DJI flights. How do I get them to show up as verifiable fligt hours in the DJI GO 4 app? Thanks

Hi Sam,

I assume that you are talking about Pix4Dcapture for the app you are using to make flights plan to automatize images acquisition.

In this case, you can easily access the date and time the flight have been done:

• On Android, select the desired project in the PROJECT LIST and then tap Info. A lot of information about the project will be displayed.
  • On iOS, it is similar, select the desired project in the PROJECT LIST and then tap the info icon. Note that the time and date of the flight will already be displayed without entering the project.

Best,

I believe Sam was asking if it’s possible and if so, how to sync the flight time while using Pix4D capture to his DJI account on DJI GO4. While I don’t think that’s possible, I have the same question. If it is possible, please show us they way. Would be nice to know the “total time” (at least while using Pix Capture and Go 4) on the airframe.

1 Like

Hello,
I don’t think that is possible unless GO4 would somehow access some logs on the drone. I suggest you check this with DJI.

Have a great day,
Christina