Thank you for your feedback. So far the behavior you are describing has not been reported with your configuration.
When you say that you are regularly experiencing this error, it means that sometimes you can download the images without any error or it happens all the time at one point?
Are you updated with the latest Pix4Dcapture versions and latest drone firmware?
Also, I would suggest you go through our basic checks and troubleshooting article. From this article, I would suggest you to:
- Make sure that you have enough space left on your iPad.
- Make sure that no interferences can occur when transferring the pictures from the drone to the mobile device.
- That the SD card is not corrupted or having any kind of issue. After having made a backup of it, it may be useful to format it.
- Try another SD card if possible.
- Try another mobile device, if possible.
- Try another drone if possible.
- Change the USB cable if any doubt.
- Reinstall the drone manufacturer app.
- Reinstall Pix4Dcapture from scratch. See procedure below.
The procedure below may imply data loss so we recommend making a backup if there are important data saved. Connect the mobile device and use iTunes to backup files on your computer.
Re-install Pix4Dcapture from scratch
- Uninstall Pix4Dcapture. On your mobile device go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Pix4Dcapture > Delete App.
- Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture.
- (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.
Let me know if those suggestions can solve your issue. Also, you always have the possibility to get the images straight from the SD card in case the download from the drone to the mobile device does not work properly.