Error in quality report: Camera Optimization

Thank you guys for creating the Forum!

My question:

I ve processed Initial Processing and got a very good report but I see an error at the Camera Optimization (12% relative difference between initial and final focal length). Can I just ignore it?

Thanks for your help!

I would not ignore it. I had the same issue several times, in some of them there was no impact, and in some of them the results were not good, I changed the initial values for the optimized ones and reprocessed.

Then… I discover that I could just modify or create a new camera, so I did not need to do it again and waste time reprocessing.

Hit edit on the camera parameters, then load camera parameters and re run the project. I always do this after a rapid check.

Hey Rosa, 

I believe the acceptable threshold for the Camera Optimization is %5 or less between the initial and final focal length.  If it is above %5 you may get a poor result.

BUENAS TARDES SELIM, ME PODIAS EXPLICAR COMO ARREGLO ESTE ERROR O  IGNORO (CAMERA OPTIMIZATION)

SALUDOS

Hello,

Please try with “all prior”. That will force the software not to change too much the internal camera parameters.

Regards.