Computer crashing, During initial processing.

Hi,
I recently downloaded the 14 day trial for Pix4d Mapper. I have a drone acquired dataset with 1928 (10Mb) photos captured from a sony A6000, the photos are georeferenced with an EMLID M2. My computer keeps crashing during the initial processing, during the calibrate stage.

I am running Windows 10 Pro, with intel i7-5820K CPU, 32 GB RAM, and geforce GTX970 video card.

What would be causing the computer to crash?

In Computer Management → Event Viewer I get critical event ID 41 Kernal-Power

But I can seem to locate and fix the issue causing the crash. How do I troubleshoot this issue?

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Pix4D Community!

Thank you very much for the information provided, but it is still not enough to determine the cause of the crashing.

At this point the causes that could motivate the crashing can be several. You will surely be able to get more information about the origin of the problem in the project’s log file. You can find this file in the local folder where your project is running:
The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log

In the log file, I recommend you to see the RAM consumption and see if there is any processing step that has been registered with an error.

If you still have doubts about the information referred to by the log file, do not hesitate to let us know.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards